- Winter Session: Late November thru mid-February. (All athletes)
- Spring Session: Mid-February thru mid-May. (All athletes)
- Summer Session: Mid-May thru the end of July. (All athletes)
- Fall Session: Mid-September thru late November. (8th grade and younger boys and girls.)
PARKING AT SIERRA COLLEGE:
This is a college campus with campus police. Please pay heed to the clearly posted parking regulations.
- #1: Current costs for participating in the Fall, Winter, Spring, or
Summer Development Program vary for the respective sessions. Click on
"Register" and scroll down to the appropriate Development session for
the current cost.
- #2: Athletes must be registered with USA Water Polo as a Bronze,
Silver, or Gold Athlete. Go to the USA Water Polo website and register
as an athlete with Sacramento Water Polo, Club #630. Fee involved.
Registration valid for the calendar year. This fee is paid directly to
USA Water Polo and is not part of Sacramento Water Polo athlete session
How to Pay:
- Register for the "Development Program" on this website. (Click on the "Register" link and scroll down to "Development Program".
- Have your credit card ready. You are now ready to pay your session fees to Sierra College Community Education. You will not pay your session fees on the Sacramento Water Polo website.
- Go to www.sccommed.org and click on "Browse Classes". (b) Click on "All Classes". (c) Scroll down and click on "Aquatics". (d) Select the appropriate water polo class.
- Want to pay for the program by making payments? Please contact Nancy McKenzie at email@example.com
- Only mail a check to the address below if you made special arrangements with Sacramento Water Polo or if you have received an invoice for fees due.
- Mailing Address: 4521 Valmonte Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95864
- Multi-child discount: First child pays full price. Second child pays 50% or $100 (whichever is more.) Third child pays $100. If children are in Comp Program and Development Program: Pay full Comp price.
Practice Days / Times:
- Click on calendar.
- Click on appropriate date / age group / practice site. Does not include scrimmages.
- Specific practice times and details will appear.
- High school students only. 7th / 8th grade students if experienced and approved by coach.
- PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS!