- Winter Session: Late November thru mid-February. (All athletes)
- Spring Session: Mid-February thru mid-May. (All athletes)
- Summer Session: Mid-May thru the end of July. (All athletes)
- Fall Session: Mid-September thru late November. (8th grade and younger boys and girls.)
PARKING AT SIERRA COLLEGE:
This is a college campus with campus police. Please pay heed to the clearly posted parking regulations.
- #1: Current costs for participating in the Fall, Winter, Spring, or
Summer Development Program vary for the respective sessions. Click on
"Register" and scroll down to the appropriate Development session for
the current cost.
- #2: Athletes must be registered with USA Water Polo as a Bronze,
Silver, or Gold Athlete. Go to the USA Water Polo website and register
as an athlete with Sacramento Water Polo, Club #630. Fee involved.
Registration valid for the calendar year. This fee is paid directly to
USA Water Polo and is not part of Sacramento Water Polo athlete session
How to Pay:
- Register for the Development Program on this website. (Click on the "Register" link and scroll down to the school at which you will practice.
- Mail your session payment to: 4521 Valmonte Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95864
- PLEASE do not hand your check to the practice site coach. They are not asked to hand-deliver checks.
- Want to pay for the program by making payments? Please contact Nancy McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multi-child discount: First child pays full price. Second child pays 50% or $100 (whichever is more.) Third child pays $100. If children are in Comp Program and Development Program: Pay full Comp price.
Practice Days / Times:
- Click on calendar.
- Click on appropriate date / age group / practice site.
- Specific practice times and details will appear.
- High school students only. 7th / 8th grade students if experienced and approved by coach.
- All scrimmages as posted on the Calendar are included with registration.
- Athletes may have to be students of the high school in order to
participate in the program at that site. Each high school has different
- Athletes currently registered for the Competitive Program may also participate in the Development Program at no additional cost.
- PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS!