This is our most elite level program. This program is open to athletes of all ages.
2020 WINTER SESSION - - October 31st thru December 20th
AGE DIVISIONS: 12U co-ed, 14U, 16U, 18U USA Water Polo determined by age as of August 1, 2020.
Please see the calendar on this website for specific, detailed information. We have an open door, no obligation tryout policy. Come to the pool deck and meet the coaching staff.
- No scrimmages at this time due to county guidelines per COVID-19 restrictions.
- No tournaments at this time due to county guidelines per COVID-19 restrictions.
- #1: Fees can be found by clicking on the "Register" link and scrolling down to the appropriate Competitive Session.
- #2: Athletes must be registered with USA Water Polo as a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Athlete. Go to the USA Water Polo website and register as an athlete with Sacramento Water Polo, Club #630. Fee involved. Registration valid for the calendar year. This fee is paid directly to USA Water Polo and is not part of Sacramento Water Polo athlete session fees.
How to Pay:
- Register for the appropriate program on the "Register!" link on this website.
- Mail a check to the address below.
- Mailing Address: 4521 Valmonte Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95864
- Multi-child discount: First child pays full price. Second child pays 50% or $100 (whichever is more.) Third child pays $100. If children are in Comp Program and Development Program: Pay full Comp price.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS at email@example.com